- Standard Character Creation Rules
- All options in the core books are allowed with one exception…
- Fighting Style merits are not allowed by default. If you make a strong case for it, I will evaluate allowance on a case-by-case basis, but any merit that allows for multiple attack rolls is not negotiable.
- Options from non-core books are allowed, but I do request that their source be cited. Options from sources other than official White Wolf publications are not allowed, but I will consider house rule modifications on a case-by-case basis.
Additional XP will be awarded for character development. XP will only be awarded once for each item listed below:
- +15 xp for Character Background
- +10 xp for Character Visual Reference (art, photo, chibi, etc.)
- +5 xp for Plot Hooks
- +5 xp for Short Scene
- +5 xp for Character Theme Song/Music