- Bridget Donolly A California native, her mother is a popular fashion designer for Hollywood and her father an accomplished musician of several instruments. Living in such an artisticly free-thinking house, rules were lack and punishments were minimal. Bridget soon figured she could get whatever she wanted if she simply wanted it badly enough. She currently goes to the University of California Queen’s Bay to fulfill a Fine Arts requirement, but her primary interest is boys, the latest music, and parties. Her strong will, creativity, and beauty would do her well if she would focus enough to put it to good use.
The Upper Class
- Giselle Farnsworth Heir to her father’s fortune and currently one of the youngest of Queen’s Bay’s elite bachelorettes at 28, Giselle has kept her family wealthy through her ingenuity, savvy, and dogged persistence. Very early on in life, she displayed a talent for software technology and she quickly combined that with her family’s focus on entrepreneurial business to push the Farnsworth Industries name into the digital era and on the forefront of the Internet trailblazing. A noted prodigy and eccentric, Giselle makes few public appearances, normally allowing her older brothers to do the social busywork while she directs the family business’s efforts in the most worthwhile direction.
- Donovan Sinclair Donovan is the last of a once proud Queen’s Bay lineage and little suggests that he will not be its end. At the beginning of the twentieth century, the Sinclair family gained prominence through three daring brothers who applied their inherited wealth and indomitable spirit toward discovery. So it was that Queen’s Bay had its own family of adventurers and the Historical Society gained its first major contributors. Throughout the rest of the century, the Sinclair family was responsible for much of the Historical Society’s findings, but when a series of unfortunate deaths decimated the family in the late 1980s, only Donovan remained and he has displayed very little of his father or uncles’ gumption. Preferring instead to quietly donate to the Historical Society every year and make his standard annual appearance at the gala, Donovan is not often seen out and about. There are rumors, however, that he continues to fund explorations like his family was once known for taking on.
- Agatha Turlingston Another old money elite, Agatha was born to the esteemed Lancaster family and married into the branch of the Turlingston family that relocated from their traditional homestead in Massachusetts. She hasn’t worked a day in her life, though the life of a millionaire does seem to tire her out now and again. She attends every high-class function in Queen’s Bay and actually does a respectable job of representing both the Lancasters and Turlingstons, despite her overly familiar attitude. She is recognized as being somewhat oblivious to the concerns of less wealthy individuals, but she does try.
- Gerald Ames A hot-shot young actor in the mid to late nineties, Gerald Ames’s favor with the younger crowd did not carry into the new millennium, but he was no fool with his finances, so his fortune did. He doesn’t care much for politics and he is a relative newcomer to Queen’s Bay having only claimed residence for the last five years, but he does show up to a great many social functions. His name may be largely forgotten among the movie-going crowd, but it is becoming rather familiar in Queen’s Bay’s elite circles.